Become a Member
1. Click here to register for your account.
2. Visit the add listing page to register your program.
Registering your program on the SCAA database, automatically entitles you to receive member benefits to include resources, updates, newsletters, and more!
Update Program Information
1. Register your account
2. After you register your account, you will receive an email with a password. Check your SPAM folder, if the email does not show up in your “inbox”.
3. Select “Find a Program” on the teal bar on main page
4. Type in your program’s zip code, select SEARCH
5. A list of programs within your zip code will appear, select your program
6. Scroll down and select “Claim this listing” (below the melon and teal colored table and above the teal bar of “join network and program resources.”)
7. Update your program information. We understand there are many questions on this form – please complete it fully. Your efforts help capture the landscape of after school in South Carolina.
For Directors of multiple programs, you may “claim” multiple programs.
QUESTIONS: Contact Erica McCleskey, via e-mail or 864-354-4706
Become a Supporter
Are you an individual and/or organization not currently serving school-age children or running an after school program? You can still become a supporter of after school programs in South Carolina. Learn More.
Join and be a part of over 1300 diverse individuals and organizations who share the same mission of improving access to quality out of school time programs!
Join The Network
We compiled resources including research, funding opportunities, activities, and more! All of which we hope will be useful to out of school time stakeholders.